A quick recap:
This is a picture Michael took from a raised sidewalk (to escape the heavy traffic and rain) of Victoria Peak in downtown HK.
This is how Michael ended each day. His justification: it would cost like 3x more in Singapore! PS I absolutely love how he purposely styled and captured this moment just to send to me. We are slowly catching on to this social media thing. Slowly ;)
Confession: I am embarrassed to admit I had no idea what this was. Michael was seriously disappointed in my lack of a reaction. For those of you like me who spend more time immersing themselves in more modern day fiction (Real Housewives, Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team, Giuliana & Bill), this is 2 IFC. Best know for its famous scene in a recent Batman film!
(and by best known, I mean best know outside of its stunning architecture and major impact on the world financial system - we keep it light over here at LGE).
#hongkongselfie
Those of you we have seen in the last few days know Michael has been a wee bit jet lagged and tad 'tired' from traveling and celebrating our good friends wedding this weekend in Minneapolis. I have asked him to explain this photo/ scenario/ 'game' in the photo below multiple times to no avail. Apparently it was some kind of game inside of a club and you had to find the right answers to get out of this little room? I have no idea. I stopped asking after he had a compete breakdown over a 9:30am bacon cheeseburger last Sunday. 'YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW I FEEL!*#%!' We couldn't help but laugh at the poor guy. Karma will be reigning upon me soon enough.
This is where the post stops as the party at HK apparently didn't stop until well into the morning. But all jokes aside, the poor guy stayed out all night - had a meeting the next morning - took a train and got straight onto a flight from HK to Toronto to Minnesota - straight to the Friday night pre party and into an action packed, non-stop wedding weekend. What a great friend and good sport. I think he single handedly kept the 5hr energy market going for one weekend.
2 more weeks, 4 more cities, 2 more parties and we are off to SNG full time! Now if only I can finish inventorying every cup, fork and book in this apartment...





No comments :
Post a Comment