Hi all! I am writing this post from the Hong Kong airport before we board our long flight to the U.S. so I will keep it breif. We left Singapore at about 80 degrees, landed in rainy HK at about 55 degrees and are making the slow decline (ascent!) to the cold, snowy Midwest by tomorrow afternoon. We cannot wait to see all our family and friends!!
Michael planned us a little birthday weekend getaway in Bintan - a small island in Indonesia only a 50min ferry from Singapore. We stayed at the Banyan Tree - which we loved - and did nothing but relax, read, eat, yoga and enjoy the slow pace of the island. A quick photo summary below:
"Michael out of the way! I'm trying to take pics for the blog!"
Our casa.
Chill zone - adults only.
Self timer vibes.
Buggy daries.
Heading back to our side of the Straight of Singapore!
Not pictured: 2 small tree snakes, a massive monitor lizard, 3 wild monkeys and, I kid you not, a 10 ft king cobra crossing the road that we almost ran over like a speed bump coming back from dinner. Along with not seeing Taylor Swift at MSG and my 2003 blonde highlights, not getting a photo of that creature is one of my biggest life regrets.
It was the perfect weekend to get us ready for two action packed weeks back in the US and a white Christmas!!
Lots of love.
XO,
CD

No comments :
Post a Comment