Greetings all. Getting back to real life after the long weekend here in Singapore (Labour Day). Michael and I both had very fun and venturesome weekends. Now, before Michael left I sat him down and explicitly asked him to please take some pictures on his trip so I could include them in the weekend recap. Shockingly, I came home to a guilty, puppy dog face. A face that had busted written all over it. Photos aside, we both had a wonderful time and look forward to future group getaways. A recap below.
As previously mentioned, Michael and I had plans to head our separate ways for respective guys and gals trips. The mutual destination - our friendly neighbor Indonesia. The gals went off to Bali for fruity cocktails and sun and the guys to Bintan for golf and brews. In Bali, myself and 3 other ladies got a great deal on a villa at The Amala, located in the Seminyak area of Bali. The boutique resort is a collection of 15 private villas tucked back away from the road, only about 10 minutes via taxi from the main drag of Seminyak. It was the perfect spot for a group to relax and have a little (or a lot) of fun. I have a strong feeling this villa in particular has seen it's fair share of good times ;)
My lounging spot for the weekend.
In between sunning and relaxing we had plans to check out some of the local hotspots. First stop - sunset cocktails at KU DE TA. A Seminyak must.
Also, no trip is complete without a stop (or 2) at Potato Head. Ensure you get a lounger next to the pool.
We may or may not have faked a birthday for cake...
A couple detail shots on my way out... the weekend (as usual) went by way too fast. Big shout out to the girls for such a fun trip. Already looking forward to the next one :)
Meanwhile on an island far, far away island... Michael and the guys traveled via ferry to Bintan. The group stayed at Ria Bintan Golf Lodge. An all-inculsive, all you can golf, dream man-cation destination.
This is the only photo evidence of the weekend, so suffice to say they had a good time. FORE!
Michael and I reunited and ended the weekend with a Sunday night Mexican feast and a haphazard attempt at watching a scientology documentary before crashing sunburned and happy.
Until next time.
XO,
CD
P.S. One week until the Duvall gals arrive in Singapore(!)













No comments :
Post a Comment