Hey All. A quick, midweek LGE post for you before this week gets crazy. What's going on, your ask? Well, in a couple short days the Duvall and Fitzpatrick clans will be touching down in Singapore for a much anticipated two-week Asian vacation!(!!!) They will be here with us in Singapore until early next week, then we all head to Hanoi and Da Nang, Vietnam during the Chinese New Year (Tet) holiday. I can't tell you how excited we all are. This is perfect timing since...
As one of my 2015 new year's resolutions, I am in the midst of my first professional photography course - via Baobab Photography. {The instructor and course have been amazing} On our first day of class the teacher asked us all to state why we were there. My answer: I have a nice camera and cool stuff to take pics of, but I have no idea what I am doing. Below I want to share with you an eclectic sampling of photos to both show off my new found skillz + give you a little glimpse of Singapore. That's all for now! [insincere validation is encouraged]
XO,
CD










No comments :
Post a Comment