TGIF everyone!
I am writing this as I relax and watch Michael swim (2,000 meters! I was impressed until Michael stopped and asked me in all seriousness to 'check on him every once in a while.' What?), listen to a swarm of children run around the pool, and a Halloween party complete with a DJ rockin' Miley, Rihanna and major Shakira. So, like, a normal Friday night.
A couple pics from the week.
We went to a great BBQ (Azerbaijani style: lots of lamb, onions, humus, baba ghanoush) at Michael's colleague's apartment. I'd heard so many nice things, but it was great to meet them all in person finally.
Followed by tea on the 35th floor.
Then we caught a lizard in our apt!
No pics of the bowl of Halloween candy I put out that no one ate and melted everywhere.
Oh! We also spent a small fortune buying our flights home for Christmas. Can't wait to see everyone!
On tap for the weekend: Japanese BBQ, brunch with new friends, Michael runs a 10k and researching how to teleport to Tokyo to see Paul McCartney next week.
Have a great weekend y'all!
C




Fun!!! Xo
ReplyDelete