8.12.2013

We're Headed East

The rumor's true!  

Welcome to 'Let's Go East.' As Michael and I make the move to the other side of the world, I decided I wanted, no needed, to join the blogisphere to chronicle our lives living, working, eating, drinking, traveling and attempting to overall survive and thrive in our new home - Singapore(!) Oh yeah, I guess I should throw in wedding planning in there as well. That should be interesting. I aim to keep our family and friends (and our own memories for that sake) updated on the random happenings and adventures of Michael and me - just two midwestern kids tackling a new city. country? (er, city-state).


The first few posts will be dedicated to Michael's solo time over there and our New York farewell tour. The last 3 years in New York City have been so incredible - the friends we have here and the city itself - it will be extremely difficult to leave, and impossible to replace - but we are excited and ready to GO EAST! (get it, get it?)











1 comment :

  1. Just a small-town girl, living in a lonely world...
    She took the midnight train going reaaaaaaaaaaally far east.

    ReplyDelete