8.21.2013

Say Yes to the Dress

Since long before I would ever admit, one of my dreams has been to go to Kleinfeld's. I am an avid watcher of Say Yes to the Dress on TLC. I would even consider Michael an inadvertent avid watcher at this point. It's bad. 

Anyway, I made an appointment at Kleinfeld's literally the day after we got engaged. I couldn't wait for this day to come and wanted to share in the experience with my mom, sister and future MIL and SIL. Everyone was so kind to come out to NYC for the weekend and I couldn't have asked for anything more in a dress shopping experience. 

Kleinfeld's is best described as a well-oiled machine.  The place was packed, but everyone was so friendly and helpful. Oh, and did I mention my bridal consultant was Debbie?! She is like the most famous person on the show! My sister and I were so pumped when she came out to greet us. Debbie was amazing and gave me such an overwhelming sense of trust that she knew what she was doing and was the best at what she does. We are still sad we didn't think to get a picture with her. 

At the end of the day I said yes to a dress. They literally asked me I said, YES! All of us clapped and cheered - a little bit ironically, but genuinely excited and happy. It was hilarious to hear random claps and cheers popping up all over the salon. I am so thrilled we were able to go and had such a great experience - NYC bucket list, check! 
  



It was the perfect girls-only weekend in the City: wedding planning, shopping, cupcakes and Shake Shack. Weekends like this are definitely going to make me miss the City even more. 




No comments :

Post a Comment